Thank you The Pea Green Boat for nominating me! I feel honoured and humbled that anyone would take the time to firstly, read my blog and secondly, think it was good enough to nominate for an award! 🙂
Because this is all new to me, I did Google the award and have made the choice to pay it forward to some blogs that I have been following and really enjoy.
Thankyou to The Pea Green Boat for describing how the award works! Basically the Liebster award is a chance to learn about other bloggers and find new and interesting blogs. It also helps to show appreciation of other blogs. The rules vary over time but the basic Idea is to answer the questions chosen by the person who has nominated you, then ask your own set of 10 questions to your 10 nominated bloggers.
The rules that go with this nomination are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
2. Display the pink Liebster Award in your post
3. Answer the questions I posted
5. Nominate 10 other bloggers with up to 200 followers and inform them by commenting on their blog or contacting them
6. Write ten questions for the bloggers you nominate
OK so here are my answers to The Pea Green Boat‘s questions:
1. What is your favourite film/movie? The Full Monty (I’ve seen it so many times! lol)
2. If you could have a super power what would it be? Being able to be in two places at once.
3. What’s your favourite animal? We have six horses so I guess that would be my favourite!
4. If you could be a fictional character who would you be? Patsy from Ab Fab! lol
5. Do you play an instrument? If yes what? if not what would you like to be able to play? I’ve always wanted to play the piano but have never managed to learn.
6. What was the highlight of 2014 for you so far? The prospect of finally paying off our mortgage before Christmas. 🙂
7. Where is your favourite place to shop? Online! lol
8. What’s your favourite food? Love, love, love Chinese food.
9. Tea or coffee? seriously it’s important.. (or what other hot beverage) It has to be coffee from my Nespresso. 🙂
10. Do you have any phobias? if so what? Not really, although my husband is paranoid about snakes…
So that’s my answers!
Here are my questions:
1. What is your favorite sport?
2. Do you play it or are you a spectator/official/supporter?
3. What type of house do you live in?
4. If you drink wine do you like red, white or sparkling? If not, what is your favourite drink?
5.What is your favorite program on TV?
6. Have you ever lived in a country other than the one where you live now? If so, which one?
7. Who is the most important person in your life and why?
8. What is your favourite flower?
9. Would you ever sell up everything and go back-packing around the world?
10. Is there a craft you haven’t tried but would love to? If not, what is your favourite craft?
My Nominations are:
Of course participation is optional but it would be awesome if you give it a go!